Call to schedule a service: 760.393.6219
THE BEST DETAILING IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY!!
Thank you, for visiting our site!
With more than 20 years of experience.
Cars N' Things Mobile Detailing is the fastest, most efficient and full-service Mobile Detailing company in all of the Coachella Valley.
We offer amazing advantages and unsurpassed benefits to car owners like you who demand and deserve supreme quality Mobile Detailing. Expert and unsurpassed service in the most up to date Ceramic Coating and Paint Correction techniques to properly give the Best Care to your vehicle.
EXPERT SERVICE IN:
Paint Correction is the process of removing imperfections in an automobile's clear coat. This is achieved by using various techniques, tools and products to massage and/or re level the clear coat back to an almost, if not better-than-new state. Imperfections that may be present in a vehicle's finish are sometimes referred to as "swirl marks" or "spider webbing". This is caused by improper washing and drying techniques and can be prevented by taking cautious measures in the cleaning process. Other imperfections may be caused by bird droppings, tree sap, water-spots, or deep scratches that were instilled by the countless variables a vehicle is subject to on a daily basis. Other imperfections that can be present in paint are those that were put there by an inexperienced and common day-to-day detailer. These fine abrasive scratches are known as "holograms" or "buffer trails". Check out the picture below of a Mclaren 650S that was completely destroyed by the hands of someone who didn't know what they were doing. In addition that same result could come from running the vehicle through tunneled car washes, or improper washing and drying techniques.
(Ceramic Coating is scratched resistant but NOT Scratched Proof)
Coatings have been popular in Europe for the last several years and they have been growing in popularity ever since they've been introduced into the United States. Coatings offer the highest level of protection and shine when pitched against waxes and sealants. At the Entry Level, coatings can last up to 24 months if properly maintained; and depending what level you prefer. Mid Grade level could last up to 3 to 5 years if properly maintained.
Bugs, tar, sap, and bird droppings all remove with ease and the damaging effects of all of these elements are minimized by 99% due to the extremely durable properties of the coating itself. Another amazing characteristic of coatings are their scratch resistant properties. The amazing longevity of the product will allow you to No Need to Wax or Seal for the life of the coating!!
- Easier to wash and keep clean.
- Hydrophobic results, meaning water and dirt repels off easily and quickly, based on the very tight beading.
- Durable Protection, Noticeable scratch resistance to normal was induced marring and swirl marks.
Why Choosing Ceramic Coating over Wax and Sealants!?
Wax has been around since the dawn of auto detailing and probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon. While wax adds a natural and beautiful shine to paint, its UV protective properties can be less than sub-par unless it is genuine 100% Carnauba wax. Jars of pure carnauba wax can range upwards of $400 for a single container! Even at this level, your paint will be protected only for a few months. Synthetic Sealants
Sealants are man-made and polymer-based which adhere and bind to clear-coat. They are purposely designed for longevity and protection against UV Rays and elements of our environment. They can last anywhere from 2 months up to 8-12 months depending which you choose. Aside from protection, sealants add a deep shine, as well excellent water beading and hydrophobic properties.
Exterior Services are separated by three categories. (View Pricing Sheet)
- #1 - Paint Enhancement - Small to Medium $125.00 / Large to Extra Large $225.00 (This Process is a One step Exterior Polish designed for vehicles with light defects on the outer surfaces of the paint.)
- #2 - (Exterior Paint Correction) - starts at $300 Stage One-Step Polishing, and Stage Two at $500.00. (Pricing based on condition and size of the Vehicle.)
- #3 - (2 Year Ceramic Coating) - Starting at $325.00 for Small to Medium Vehicles and $475.00 for Large to Extra Large Vehicles.)
-Minimum of a One-Step Polish is required before Ceramic Coating Application-
Interior Services are separated by two different categories.
- #1 - Express Service Light - Carpet and Upholstery Shampooing, Leather and Vinyl protection with Leather Conditioner.
- #2- Express Service Heavy Touch - Carpet and Upholstery Shampooing, Leather and Vinyl protection with Leather Conditioner, but this service is for vehicles with deep heavy carpet stains and other heavier elements like heavy pet hair, heavy food stains ect.